Thanks Lou and Lorna. There is a lot of material in the various links
you have provided. I will be spending much of tomorrow travelling - so I
now have my reading for the journey sorted:-)

I really like this from your blog post Lorna:

"Free has been disrupting industries for a long time (e.g. music,
journalism, travel). Is HE the next industry to be disrupted?"

An intriguing question

Terry