We are looking for an 0.4 FTE (14 hours a week) 2 year fixed term public
engagement officer funded by Wellcome ISSF funding to develop a formal
policy for the college and curate that activities that are currently
going on.  We are fairly flexible as to how the hours are made up and
are looking for a portfolio worker with experience of public
engagement.  The closing date is 24th November 2014.

Full details can be found at
http://jobs.bbk.ac.uk/fe/tpl_birkbeckcollege01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=55445,3525353449&key=84989294&c=877836472276&pagestamp=selnfricwrllzjtabx

Informal enquiries can be made to me

Best wishes
Nick Keep

--
Prof Nicholas H. Keep
Executive Dean of School of Science

email     [log in to unmask]
Telephone 020-7631-6852  (Room G54a Office)
           020-7631-6800  (Department Office)
Fax       020-7631-6803
If you want to access me in person you have to come to the crystallography entrance
and ring me or the department office from the internal phone by the door