Hi All,

PLEASE show your support for the Welsh Museums Festival  by signing up to our Thunderclap. We need 33 more people to sign up (80 more for Welsh) by Friday morning (before 10am) so we are nearly there (minimum is 100 people)!

Simply click on the link below and sign up using your Twitter or Facebook account (it only takes 30 seconds!)

English Language: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/16236-welsh-museums-festival
Welsh Language: https://www.thunderclap.it/en/projects/16340-gwyl-amgueddfeydd-cymru

Are you ready to use the Festival hashtags?
Please use the following hashtags during the festival. It would be great if you could have material ready for each of the days e.g.museum memories from staff, your stories and pictures to get the ball rolling and start the conversations with your followers.

4 & 5 October
#welshmuseumsfest / #gwylamgueddfeydd

6 October
#MusMemories / #AtgofionAmg
What are your museum memories? That one memory of your time at a Welsh museum that always brings back a good memory?  Share with us today!

7 October
#MusStories / #StraeonAmg
From tales told generation to generation, or a story that you want to share that happened yesterday, today is the day to share stories on everything from the collection, building or history of the museum.

8 October
I love #welshmuseums because ___________ / Rwy'n caru #amgueddfeyddcymru oherwydd _____________
Fill in the blank and share your reasons why everyone should love Welsh Museums!

9 & 10 October
We'll be sharing our experience at the Museum Association Conference with #museums2014 / #amgueddfeydd2014 tag - follow along or if you're there - SHARE.

11 October
#MusHiddenGems / #TrysorauCuddAmg
From your favourite local museum to the best hidden collection, share your favourites with us today!

12 October
#MusWelshPics / #LluniauCymreigAmg
Share your favourite photos taken on your trips to Welsh museums.

Best Wishes
Nicky

Nicola Williams
Audience Development Team | Tîm Datblygu Cynulleidfa
All Wales - Libraries, Archives & Museums | Llyfrgelloedd, Archifau ac Amgueddfeydd - Cymru Gyfan
c/o Wrexham County Borough Council | d/o Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Wrecsam
Plas Pentwyn, Castle Road, Coedpoeth, Wrexham, LL11 3NA | Plas Pentwyn, Heol Y Castell, Coedpoeth, Wrecsam, LL11 3NA
* 01978 722988
* 07800 688883
Email I E-bost: [log in to unmask]

@welshmuseums
#welshmuseumsfest   #gwylamgueddfeydd

@archiveswales I @archifaucymru
#explorearchives   #archwilioarchifau

@welshlibraries I @llyfrgellcymru
#LoveLibraries  #CaruLlyfrgelloedd

Take a look - you can pay, report, request, have your say and find information online at www.wrexham.gov.uk.

Save paper - think before you print!

This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. For full conditions in relation to content and use of this e-mail message and any attachments, please refer to http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/top_navigation/disclaimers.htm.

Ewch i weld - mi fedrwch chi dalu, anfon, ceisio, dweud eich dweud, a dod o hyd i wybodaeth ar-lein yn www.wrecsam.gov.uk. Arbedwch bapur ? meddyliwch cyn argraffu!
Mae'r neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw atodiadau wedi eu bwriadu ar gyfer yr unigolyn neu?r sefydliad y?i cyfeirir atynt yn unig. Am yr amodau llawn ynglyn a chynnwys a defnyddio?r neges e-bost hon ac unrhyw atodiadau, cyfeiriwch at http://www.wrecsam.gov.uk/top_navigation/disclaimersw.htm.   ¬¬