Hi all,

I realise that Arran has recently sent an email reminding you all of the AGM of the Federation of Museums and Galleries of Wales, and the need for nominations to be in.  Could I also take this opportunity to remind you all to let us know if you are attending or not – so we can make sure there is enough lunch for everyone!  We are going to spend part of the day looking at how the Fed can move forward (a new business plan is due in the spring) so we would really like your ideas and suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Kind regards

Rachael

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please notify us as soon as possible by telephone on 01633 644644. This email has been virus scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection