Thank you everyone for reply and interest to resolve the availability issue of P-286.23 Piezo. Although I was initially told by PI that the P-286.23 unit is discontinued, the issue is resolved as I got email from PI today informing me that this product is now available and they can sell as many as customers would like to buy. Thanks again for the help !