Hi,
I am looking for the euro peristat birth without obstetric intervention data.Would you happen to have a copy?I am looking at the database but cannot seem to find it –it say to be published but I know it has but I cannot find it anywhere.Thanks,Florence
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">McCourt, Christine
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 6:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Invite - Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research Seminar

Dear List members

You are very welcome to attend our research seminar. Apologies to those who are not nearby. Please let Craig, our administrator, know if you plan to attend, in case of last minute room changes

Christine

<!--[if !vml]-->City_Logo_A4_RGB.jpg<!--[endif]-->

School of Health Sciences

Picture1.jpg

Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research Seminar

Natalie Lester, visiting PhD student from Brazil presents:

Analysis of sexual function and pelvic floor muscles strength during pregnancy and six months after birth

More than half of women complain of at least one sexual problem during pregnancy or post partum period and we know that the pregnancy can influence the pelvic floor muscles strength (PFMS). This study aimed to analyse the pelvic floor muscles strength (PFMS) and sexual function (SF) of Brazilian women during pregnancy and six months post partum. Sample consisted of 500 women attending a Prenatal Health Care Service of Supplemental Insurances Program in Guarulhos, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Outcomes and assessment instruments were: PFMS, evaluated by perineometry using PeritronTM; SF, assessed by Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI). All women were evaluated in six stages: three stages during pregnancy (first, second and third trimesters) and three stages after birth (40, 90 and 180 days after birth). Data were analysed using descriptive and inferential statistics.

Venue: Room ELG14 Drysdale Building

Date:  12 November 2014

Time: 13:00 – 14:00

Craig Hill

PA to Associate Dean of Research, Prof. Jill Francis and Research Centre Administrator

School of Health Sciences

City University London
Northampton Square

EC1V 0HB

T: +44 (0)20 7040 5322

W: http://www.city.ac.uk

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise. Please consider the environment before printing this message