A friendly reminder that today is the last day to submit information about new acquisitions, newly available or underused archival material that might be of relevance to historians of medicine for our new monthly feature on underused/new archival sources in the history of medicine.

The new feature will appear on REMEDIA (http://remedianetwork.netmonthly starting October 15th 2014. We appreciate submissions via email by October 1st (and thereafter by the first of the month) to [log in to unmask] or by replying to this email in the following format:

Name of collection

Name of Institution

Up to 4 keywords describing the material (I.e. Surgery, Public Health, Organ Transplantation, Hospitals, United States etc.)

Brief description of the material [3-4 sentences]

Link to catalogue record or finding aid