I've been a member of the list since 1997 and for me it is the first port of call when I am starting a new project, as my recent query about the perception of women in medieval preaching demonstrated. The volume of postings has certainly decreased but the quality of contributions is always impressive and for that I am very grateful to George and to you all.

Kind regards,

Colmán Ó Clabaigh OSB