medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Forgive the crossposting to my three medieval listservs.  Today's email contained no posts from any of the groups, and in fact no list mail at all.  (Political email is of course abundant.)  Other than the occasional query giving rise to an extended thread on M-R, Mediev-L, and rarely these days, MedTexL, it seems as if content has disappeared from many forums, except the TMR book reviews, whose format doesn't allow for discussion.

Has list-style academic discussion disappeared or has it gone off to some parts of the Internet I still find mysterious, such as social media?

In the dark (age),
Al Magary
SF