Dear all

The Museums Computer Group committee is looking for someone to be our official blogger for our UKMW14: Museums Beyond the Web at the Natural History Museum on 7 November 2014.

Write a full and rich account of the day for us to post on the MCG website and join us at the conference for FREE.

If you are a student or unwaged and would be interested in becoming our official blogger, please send an email to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  (subject:UKMW14 blogger) by Friday 17 October offering your credentials and tell us why you think you are the right person for this opportunity. We will then confirm the blogger that we have chosen by Thursday 23 October, giving you plenty of time to book your trains.

Quick reminder to anyone else who has been meaning to register but hasn't yet, the programme for the event is now available on the Museums Computer Group website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2014/08/12/ukmw14-programme/ and you can buy your tickets here: http://ukmw14.eventbrite.co.uk . Danny and Mia have written a great article about it that's come out today on Guardian Cultural Professionals: http://www.theguardian.com/culture-professionals-network/culture-professionals-blog/2014/oct/03/post-web-technology-museums-virtual-reality.

Look forward to seeing you on 7 November!

Rhiannon

Rhiannon Looseley
Digital Collections Programme Manager
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7814 5601
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk<http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk>

P Before printing, please think about the environment

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg