From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Birchall, Danny
Sent: 24 October 2014 12:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Low budget, low tech DIY digitisation

Sorry! It's www.badgearchive.org

Danny
From: Museums Computer Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Matt Faber [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 October 2014 12:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MCG] Low budget, low tech DIY digitisation

Your link is broken I'm afraid

Matt Faber
Advisor - Image Digitisation
P 0203 697 5872
E [log in to unmask]
S mattfaberjisc
T www.twitter.com/jiscdigital
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA jisc.ac.uk Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk