From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mia
Sent: 24 October 2014 11:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MCG] Low budget, low tech DIY digitisation

Or something like FamilySearch's app that doesn't have 'baptising your family' overtones? https://familysearch.org/campaign/mobile/tree?cid=hp-1538

Cheers, Mia

Sent from my handheld computing device

> On 24 Oct 2014, at 12:00, James Morley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Mike, was more thinking five minutes!
>
> Matt, that's great to see. Just knock a zero off the price and release
> the blueprint open source to make it a diy solution, then we're a long
> way there.
>
> Cheers, James
>> On 24 Oct 2014 10:14, "Matt Faber" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Scandock produce a digitisation unit especially for smart phones
>> so I guess there's a need somewhere.
>>

>> Matt Faber
>> Advisor – Image Digitisation
>> P 0203 697 5872
>> E [log in to unmask]
>> S mattfaberjisc
>> T www.twitter.com/jiscdigital
>> One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA jisc.ac.uk Jisc is a
>> registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
>> guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No.
>> GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
>> Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

This email was scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec.  (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.)  In case of problems, please call your organisations IT Helpdesk.

This email and its contents are the property of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it.
All DCMS e-mail is recorded and stored for a minimum of 6 months

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) This email has been certified virus free.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg