That looks great, I'm going to have to get one to try it out.The price
is especially impressive for what you get.

If I'm going to get fussy, one thing that does strike me is that you
can't change the height of the camera. so someone taking a picture of
a small object (like a badge!) will either have to crop or they'll be
tempted to use the phone camera's digital zoom - either way, results
will be significantly less than desired.

Cheers, James
---
James Morley
www.jamesmorley.net / @jamesinealing