Hi,

I'd ask him to provide some actual instances.  It could  be that he's
just making an assumption

Regards

Mike

Mike Roddham

Head of Service

West Sussex Knowledge & Libraries

01243 831507or internal extn 2778

http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information
Act 2000.

 Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this
message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is
legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and
your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and
remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views
or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not
represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.