Hi everyone,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I'm involved in a project at KCL in which we are working towards creating a training presence on Moodle for staff development, and to utilise the tools available to enhance the learning experience whilst catering to different learning styles.

I'd love to hear from other institutions that are utilising VLEs or e-learning tools for staff development; I'm happy for any general feedback, or answers to the following questions:

Which tools do you use?
How do you make it interactive?
How do you cater to different learning styles?
Have you encountered any difficulties in implementing the tools?

Please could you contact me off-list; I'm happy to summarise the feedback for anyone interested.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Lucy Royle

Library Operations Manager
Library Services
King's College London
Weston Education Centre &
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience Libraries
Cutcombe Road
London SE5 9RJ