*apologies for cross posting

Meet 20 leading Library Management System Suppliers at CILIP’s Showcase

 07 November 2014 | CILIP, London

CILIP’s final LMS Suppliers Showcase of 2014 takes place on Friday 7 November at CILIP HQ, London. This event offers you the opportunity to meet with twenty of the leading LMS suppliers all in one place. They will ready to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have.

Entrance is FREE, but please register your place before the event.  For full event details and to book your place, go to:

New for 2014

Make sure you book an appointment with one of our exhibitors. To book an appointment, email them directly (contact details are listed on the website) and they book a slot with you directly.

Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Enter our prize draw to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 thanks to our friends at IS Oxford. Just leave your name badge at the registration desk for your chance to win

Organised by:
CILIP Events
7 Ridgmount Street
London