Dear Colleagues,

*Apologies for cross posting*

I am pleased to announce the call for papers for the 11th Northumbria
International Conference on Performance Measurement in Libraries and
Information Services. The Conference will be hosted in partnership with the
National Library of Scotland in Edinburgh, UK, between 20th and 22nd July
2015.

Our 11th Conference follows two successful conferences in York, each
attracting over 170 delegates from more than twenty countries. We look
forward to welcoming to Edinburgh practitioners, researchers, educators and
students interested in the performance measurement of library and
information services in any context.

Please find attached the call for papers along with a proposal submission
form. The deadline for submissions is 9th January 2015. Further details
about the Conference are available on the website:
www.york.ac.uk/conferences/northumbria/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Wishes,

Ian

*****************
Ian Hall
Programme Office Manager and Northumbria Conference Manager
Information

J.B. Morrell Library
University of York
Heslington, YO10 5DD