Good afternoon

Can anyone supply the following two books please?

The Work of Sir Robert Lorimer by C. Hussey

Coniston Dell by N. Smith

BL details supplied if successful.

Thank you
Carol

--
Carol Devine
Library Assistant

Library website  /  facebook   /   email  / twitter

Library Services are very interested in your feedback on our facilities and services and any suggestions you may have for improvements.  Please use our Online Suggestion form http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/library/suggestions/  to let us know how we can develop our services to meet your needs

  • 92.8% of students in employment or further study six months after graduation in 2013 (www.hesa.ac.uk/pis, July 2014, Table E1a)
  • Over £50 million invested in buildings and equipment over the period 2007 to 2013 (University Financial Statements, hope.ac.uk/aboutus/finance)
  • Best retention rate against benchmark of all universities in the North West (www.hesa.ac.uk/pis, March 2014, Table T5)
  • Visit the University on an Open Day in 2014 – 5th July, 10th September, 4th October, 25th October (http://www.hope.ac.uk/opendays/)