We have a few places available on our Thesaurus Basics workshop on 15 October - Hurry book now to secure your place

***   Apologies For Cross-Posting  ***

Thesaurus Basics
Booking closes Wednesday 8 October
Location: London
Course Leader: David Bawden
This course introduces the ideas behind the thesaurus, the most sophisticated gold-standard controlled vocabulary for information organisation and retrieval. It enables participants to understand what thesauri are, why and how they are used, and why they are worth the intellectual effort needed to construct and maintain them.
Visit http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=105 for course details

This workshop is also available as a One-to-one and an onsite.

Companion courses: Constructing a Thesaurus (http://www.aslib.com/training/courses/course.htm?eventid=40)

We offer public courses and workshops, as well as on-site and one-to-one programmes.

Keep up-to-date with news of further new courses and dates by checking the website: http://www.aslib.com/training/index.htm

Sue Hill
Product Administrator (ASLIB Training)
+44 (0) 1274 515621

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.aslib.com/training

For special offers and other important information find me on Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sue-hill/34/376/843)
or follow me on Twitter @trainingaslib

*Not to be used with any other discounts