From: Knowles Theresa (UHMB)
Sent: 03 October 2014 14:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: URGENT Access to Article

Hi All

We have had a consultant wanting urgent access to this article but unfortunately our current access is restricted.

[Health Service Journal]<http://www.hsj.co.uk/>
Bullying and race discrimination alleged at Barts, report finds
3 October, 2014 | By Sophie Barnes<http://www.hsj.co.uk/sophie-barnes/1203525.bio>
PERFORMANCE:Staff at Barts Health Trust have been subject to bullying behaviour, race discrimination and ill treatment, according to a report commissioned by the trust.
Thank you in advance.

Theresa

Theresa Knowles
Library Assistant/Secretary
The Library
Education Centre
Royal Lancaster Infirmary
Ashton Road
Lancaster
LA1 4RR
Tel: 01524 516021

[cid:image001.png@01CFDC01.22F78AC0]

Copyright: Articles supplied can be printed out, but the copyright licence does not cover storage of digital copies on a personal computer nor a shared server space. This means that once you have read or printed an article supplied, the electronic copy should be deleted.