From: Discussion list for Health Libraries Group HLG members [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elise Hasler (NCC-C)
Sent: 09 October 2014 10:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ebola resources

** Apologies for cross-posting **

Dear Colleagues,

With the current Ebola outbreak now affecting Europe more directly, and with some British hospitals on standby to treat patients, we thought this reminder might be timely.

September’s Internet Sites of Interest column in the HLG Newsletter listed some resources about the Ebola virus.  You can find it via this

page: http://www.cilip.org.uk/health-libraries-group/newsletter/current-newsletter

Please do forward this message to any medical or nursing colleagues in your institution who you think would like to see it, and also to library colleagues who do not see this mailing list.

We can provide updates to the column when the new issue of the HLG Newsletter appears in December, so please do send suggestions to the column editor, Keith Nockels, [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Elise

Elise Hasler, BSc Econ (Hons), MCLIP

HLG Newsletter Editor

HLG_0

HLG is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries.  Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

For more information:

Website: http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/health/pages/default.aspx

Email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your co-operation.