From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of England [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stanley, Beryl
Sent: 03 October 2014 12:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Access to BNF through bnf.org is changing

Hi
Can anyone out there in LIHNN throw any light on this below? It looks like you will only be able to access the BNF if you are directly employed by the NHS. We have already had queries from our academics who teach our medical students who have been unable to get in and its essential to their teaching.
[cid:image001.jpg@01CFDF06.36DB4010]
Any information that anyone has gleaned from anywhere would be gratefully received before I start enquiring about the cost of a subscription!
Thanks

Beryl
___________________________

Beryl Stanley | Liaison Librarian (Health Sciences) | Harold Cohen Library | University of Liverpool | P.O.Box 123 | Liverpool L69 3DA | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | T 151 794 5407

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary Like us: LivUniLibrary<https://www.facebook.com/livunilibrary> Visit us: http://www.liv.ac.uk/library
Special Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk<http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk/>

 [cid:image002.png@01CFDF06.36DB4010]

Subject: Access to BNF through bnf.org is changing

[http://i1.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/bnf-head_0.jpg]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-r/>

[http://i2.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/ealert-head2_1.jpg]

[http://i3.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/ealert-head3_2.jpg]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-fb-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-p/>

[http://i4.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/ealert-head4_3.jpg]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-tw-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-x/>

[http://i5.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/ealert-head5_4.jpg]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.forwardtomyfriend.com/y-ghryhhldh-C1083446-ittydjk-l-m>

[http://i6.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/ealert-head6a_5.jpg]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-y/>

Access to BNF through bnf.org is changing

VIEW IN BROWSER<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-e-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-c/>

Have you made the change yet?

Exciting new digital developments are in the pipeline for BNF and BNF for Children. As part of this process, we're introducing some changes to the way you access BNF content.

Instead of accessing this content through the site at bnf.org, you'll reach it directly on the MedicinesComplete website.

If you're entitled to free access, you'll still be able to use BNF and BNF for Children. All you need to do is re-register.

[http://i8.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/bnf68_bnfc15_7.jpg]

Please re-register before November 7th

Re-registering is easy. Simply go to https://www.medicinescomplete.com/about/subscribe.htm<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-j/> and follow the instructions.

Once you've re-registered you'll need to log in to MedicinesComplete to get to BNF, in the same way that you log in to bnf.org now. You can do this here<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-t/> and click 'My Account' to sign in. Bookmark this site to save time.

[http://i9.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/mc_logo_180_8.gif]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-i/>

Don't miss the deadline - update now

After November 7th, you'll no longer be able to access BNF content through bnf.org. Act now - keep your access current, and re-register today.

Best wishes,
Karen Baxter
BNF Director

Related Products

[http://i10.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/mc-logo-200_9.gif]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-d/>

[http://i1.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/bnffc-logo-200_10.gif]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-h/>

[http://i2.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/php-logo-200_11.gif]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-k/>

[http://i3.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/logo-bnf_12.gif]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-u/>

Copyright © 2014 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain. All rights reserved.

Terms of use<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-o/>

[http://i4.cmail2.com/ei/y/C9/90E/702/010225/csimport/logo-bnfc_13.gif]<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-b/>

Copyright © 2014 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain and RCPCH Publications. All rights reserved.

Terms of use<http://pharmaceuticalpress.cmail2.com/t/y-l-ittydjk-ghryhhldh-n/>