Hi Nick (and all),

I think the idea of altruism is interesting here.  I wonder if others are developing approaches to combat (if it’s felt necessary) the ‘it rarely did [me] much good’ response you mentioned and moving towards all who are involved in this partnership  to develop the curriculum together

Some colleagues have also queried if responses come with any bias when considering in a blanket ‘survey-all’ approach…therefore is there a need for a threshold of response rates to give results credibility?

How many are following the traditional ‘survey-all, every module’ method…indeed how traditional is this now?!

Will

William Carey  l Teaching and Learning Adviser (Student Engagement)  l  Teaching and Learning Support Office  l  Directorate for the Student Experience l  John Owens Building  l  The University of Manchester  l  Oxford Road  l  Manchester, M13 9PL  l

Tel +44 (0) 161 275 3299 l  Fax +44 (0) 161 306 6031  l  www.manchester.ac.uk