Hi all,

For the past few years Janet, a part of Jisc, has provided some streaming servers that are used by the National Student Television Association (NaSTA), the Student Radio Association (SRA) and for one off events such as the Royal Shakespeare Company’s recurring school streaming events. As part of a regular and ongoing review of Jisc services, we have organised two online focus groups to help us to determine wider demand for a live streaming service and to confirm what customers would expect from such a service.

We would be very grateful if you would help to inform the requirements of a live streaming service by taking part in one of the online focus groups on either:

Tuesday 4 November at 12.30 pm

Wednesday 5 November at 4.00 pm

We expect the groups to last for 45-50 minutes.

If you are able to help, please email [log in to unmask] with your chosen date and further information will be sent to you.

Thanks

Keith

Keith Jenkins

Customer Engagement Manager (East Midlands and East of England)

Mobile – 07816 654 409

E-mail – [log in to unmask]

Janet, the UK’s research and education network.  www.ja.net

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238