Hello all,

A reminder that you still have time to make a submission on your work to the Jisc supported online open access Journal of Educational Innovation, Partnership & Change https://journals.gre.ac.uk/index.php/studentchangeagents/pages/view/submissions

The journal is supporting research into partnerships between staff and students that identify, lead and deliver change in education across all disciplines. This edition will share and celebrate the outcomes of staff and students working in partnership on innovation and change projects.

We have received some exciting submissions to date on student-staff partnership working and would welcome further submissions particularly in the categories of opinion pieces, technology reviews and book reviews. The deadline is now the 20th October to allow time for further submissions

There is a prize of £500 for the best student submission! Further guidance in provided in the attached document.

We look forward to your contributions and please pass this invitation on to your colleagues and students,

Best regards,

Sarah

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Senior Co-Design Manager, Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

PLease note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk