Od: Gigi Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Do: Agata G±siorowska <[log in to unmask]>
Temat: RE: Items for November 2014 IAREP newsletter
Data: 23 pa¼dziernika 2014 13:17:14 CEST

Hi Agata,
Thanks for the email.  I have an item from Down Under:

Title:  Worksop in Experimental Methods for Research in Social Science and Business

Sub-title: (optional): http://lab.asb.unsw.edu.au/website/conference.php

Author:  Hosted by the ASBLab at UNSW, Sydney, Australia; organised by Gigi Foster

Text:
The ASBLab at UNSW is hosting a half-day Workshop in Experimental Methods for Research in Social Science and Business on Thursday, November 6th.
We welcome academics from across the business disciplines and social sciences who are interested in experimental methods and interdisciplinary exchange. Both faculty and PhD students from across Australia will be in attendance.  Please visit the conference website to register!
http://lab.asb.unsw.edu.au/website/conference.php

Details