Respected Teachers and Dear Friends,

                                                             I am working on "Pseudotachylites" of India. I have collected lots of samples of it, appearing as dark in hand specimen. But after the preparation of the thin section, these samples are showing light color under microscope and with out microscope which are completely uncorrelatable with the hand specimen. Actually, I did not get any possible reasons of this problem.

                                          If you (group members) kindly intimate me the possible reasons or suggest me solution of this problem, I will be highly obliged.

Thank you,
Regards,
--
Arindam Sarkar