Greetings Geotectonics community:
The Department of Earth Sciences at Dalhousie University (Halifax, Canada) is accepting applications for a Department Chair and Professor of the Department of Earth Sciences. The attachment contains additional information and application instructions.
The professorship is very broadly defined, but we are hoping to attract someone with a background in Marine Geoscience.
The successful candidate will be appointed with tenure at the associate or full professor level, commensurate with the candidate’s experience, effective 1 July 2015.  Appointment as Department Chair is initially for five-years, renewable subject to Faculty and Departmental review.
I’d be happy to answer any questions potential applicants have.
Best wishes,
Djordje Grujic
Department of Earth Sciences
Dalhousie University