Dear Rolf,
Thanks for the website geomeetings, no doubt that will be really useful.
I would appreciate if you can add to the website the "8th Hutton Symposium on the Origin of Granites and Related Rocks" that will be held in Florianópolis (SC), Brazil September 20 to 25, 2015.
If you need more information, this is the website www.hutton8.com.br.
Best regards,
Lucelene

Lucelene Martins
Universidade de São Paulo - USP
Instituto de Geociências - IGc
Departamento de Mineralogia e Geotectônica
Rua do Lago, 562 - Cidade Universitária
São Paulo - SP
05508-080
Brasil