Dear All,

I’m looking into training opportunities for our volunteers, specifically focusing on interacting with children and young people; workshop or session development for children and young people and object-handling.

Training would need to be short-term, possibly just one or two days and in the London area. I have a small amount of money at my disposal, to be used for volunteers who are interested in any training I manage to unearth.

Although I’ve found some opportunities, I hoped some of you may know of some gems that are not to be missed?

Many thanks

Michelle Welbourn

Learning Programme Coordinator

Wandsworth Museum

38 West Hill

London

SW18 1RX

020 8870 6060

Registered UK Charity: 1126383

Wandsworth Museum is currently closed to the public ahead of relocation but school bookings will continue as normal.