Hello all,

Finally writing to the GEM JISC following me departure from AND – I hope this finds everyone well.

Just a quick one – there’s a number of us in my team who could probably do with updated DBS checks – can anyone recommend a provider for this in London? Ideally London-based, quick, friendly, efficient, and ‘culture-friendly’.

I’ve not needed to do this for a while, as  the last 3 places I’ve worked have been registered to do the checks in-house…

Many thanks for any and all pointers,

John

John McMahon

Head of Learning & Talent Development

020 7806 2529

07539 958276

Make Shift conference

Sign up to the Crafts Council eNewsletter

Twitter

Facebook

Pinterest

YouTube

Crafts Council, 44a Pentonville Road London N1 9BY
Phone: +44 (0)20 7806 2500
Fax: +44 (0)20 7837 6891

www.craftscouncil.org.uk
Crafts Council Registered Charity Number: 280956