costumes

Hi,

I am looking for some reasonably priced roman, Greek and Egyptian costumes for school activities. Also, suggestions for getting replica artefacts but not TTS.

Struggling to find any yorkshire/nottinghamshire suppliers - can any one help please?,

I have also been asked by a colleague who is working on our emergency plan if anyone would be willing to share theirs,

Thanks
Christine

Mrs Christine Evans
Senior Officer Programming and Audience Development (Heritage Services)

Clifton Park Museum
Clifton lane
Rotherham
S65 2AA

Tel: 01709 336630
Mobile: 07990673151

Email: [log in to unmask]
Visit our website:http://www.rotherham.gov.uk

Before printing, think about the environment

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it was addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, and then delete it from your system. Rotherham MBC may monitor the content of the e-mails sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with the law and with RMBC policies. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Rotherham MBC.The copyright in all documentation is the property of Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council and this email and any documentation must not be copied or used other than as strictly necessary for the purpose of this email, without prior written consent which may be subject to conditions.