Hello GEMMERS,

Firstly apologies for crashing the list - I don't actually work in museums any more, so I shouldn't really be on here - BUT I have a query that some of you might be able to help me with.  I'm currently working for a charity that supports homeless people to access healthcare.  We have been asked to create an online learning tool for a Hospital Trust for their staff so that are more aware of some of the barriers homeless people face accessing hospital care.  The resource will be a mixture of short films, text and multiple choice quizzes - so its not dissimilar to some resources you might have in your museums.  This is the first time we have done anything like this and we need to commission a company to design it and put it together for us.  does anyone have any recommendations?

Best wishes

Kate

Kate Bowgett

Director of Advocacy