Dear all,

A huge thank you to everyone who's filled in the freelancer survey so far. There is still time to do so if you are a full-time or part-time freelancer or consultant, or do some freelancing alongside an in-house job. The link is http://tinyurl.com/Freelancesurvey2014

This year's updated survey is in preparation for the Museums Association conference. Your answers will be really useful in shaping a careers cafe session on Successful Freelancing which will be on Friday 10th October at 10.20am.

I will share with the GEM and GEMFN lists the results of the survey, including tips and trends, and I hope that the results will continue to boost the value of freelancing to the sector, as well as identifying actions for the future.

The survey is here http://tinyurl.com/Freelancesurvey2014 and do please forward the link to colleagues who might be interested in responding. The more the merrier!

Thanks very much indeed.

Best wishes

Rebecca.