Dear Gemmers

It's Friday so I am predisposed towards flippancy but I have just written my
latest blog entry in response to a moving story which I felt linked to some
other museum and culture-related things in my life. I hope you find it
interesting, if somewhat sad. I had a tear in my eye just writing it.

https://alacsblog.wordpress.com/

I have also just tweeted it on @_alacs

Stay safe, enjoy today because tomorrow you might lose it.....

Essex