Dear Gabriel,

In order to correct for distortions you either need images with reversed phase-encode directions (for use with topup) or a fieldmap (magnitude/phase pair, for use with BBR).  We cannot calculate the distortions directly from a T2 image or b=0 images (unless you have a set of b=0 images where some have different phase-encode directions).

All the best,
Mark