Hi Jürgen,

Thanks a lot for your help. I've just tried it but get a "permission denied" message. Sorry to bother you with that, but how can I solve this?

Thanks again.
André

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]]" im Auftrag von "Jürgen Hänggi [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2014 08:59
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Gradient directions of zeros after fdt_rotate_bvecs

Hi André

We used another tool that was distributed in the FSL email list years ago (see attachment).
Good luck
Cheers
Jürgen

Jürgen Hänggi, Ph.D.
Division Neuropsychology
Institute of Psychology
University of Zurich
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, PO Box 25
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
0041 44 635 73 97 (phone office)
0041 76 445 86 84 (phone mobile)
0041 44 635 74 09 (fax office)
BIN 4.D.04 (office room number)
j.haenggi[at]psychologie.uzh.ch (email)
http://www.psychologie.uzh.ch/neuropsy/ (website)
http://www.juergenhaenggi.ch (private website)

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.