Hi Stephen,

Yes I did.

Like I mentioned in the last post, I think the results for some of these suspicious clusters may be influenced by an outlier subject whose PEs are consistently way above or below all other subjects. I'll have to try and re-run things without that subject and see - unless you guys have any other ideas, that is.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone