I would suggest using pCASL. Yes, you can stilldo FC analysis though tsnr is relatively lower than BOLD.
Ze

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:59 PM, Ella Hinton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi FSLers,

I have a question - I am looking into conducting resting brain scans in order to measure the effects of an intervention on appetite, so I am particularly interested in reward and satiety pathways including OFC, DLPFC, anterior piriform cortex, as well as striatum, amygdala and nucleus accumbens.

When would you advise using a resting BOLD scan, and when would you use a resting pCASL scan?

Can either be used to investigate connectivity?

Thanks for any advice,
best wishes
Ella