Postdoctoral Fellow Position on High Angular Resolution Diffusion Imaging

Job description:

National University of Singapore (NUS) is a leading global university centre in Asia. It offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. Computation functional anatomy laboratory at NUS (http://www.bioeng.nus.edu.sg/cfa) focuses on mathematical modeling of anatomy and function of the brain from medical images.

We are looking for candidate who is interested in the development of fundamental mathematical tools for handling HARDI data and new data-driven biological discoveries brought about by such novel modeling and analysis methods, that are otherwise unattainable in vivo. Our group is currently conducting large studies on normal aging and dementia that include HARDI, resting state fMRI, structural T1 data, and genetic data. The candidate will have unique opportunity to explore multi-modal imaging data in association with psychopathology and genetic regulation.

Requirements:

·       Ph. D or MD

·       Research background on manifold, manifold learning is preferable

·       Good communication and writing skills in English language

If you are interested in the jobs listed above, please send your CV to

Associate Prof. Anqi QIU

Department of Biomedical Engineering

National University of Singapore

Email: [log in to unmask]