HI - sorry, I didn't answer this before as I couldn't understand the question.....
Cheers, Steve.

On 15 Oct 2014, at 15:48, Paul Beach <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sorry - repost as I never heard back on the first try...

FSLers,

So when using dual-regression/randomise I know that you have to look at t-stat values for associated, non-interaction contrasts to interpret significant interaction effects.

However, I'm a bit unsure as to the best way to do so with FSLnets results. What output should I be looking at to interpret significant interactions -  particularly if the non-interaction contrasts are not significant?

Would I simply look at output from nets_boxplots?

Thanks
Paul
--
Paul Beach
DO/PhD candidate - Year VI

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet