Hello,

I cannot seem to find the issue that matlab is encountering with extract features (shown below). I have tried to debug the code but to no avail. I read a previous message from stephen smith delineating the needed files to run fix. All of the files needed are present and in the proper directory. Any help is much appreciated.

Best,
Brandon

                            < M A T L A B (R) >
                  Copyright 1984-2010 The MathWorks, Inc.
                Version 7.12.0.635 (R2011a) 64-bit (glnxa64)
                               March 18, 2011

  To get started, type one of these: helpwin, helpdesk, or demo.
  For product information, visit www.mathworks.com.

/mnt/FTP/T1DM_FMRI/Subjects/1003/functional/EU_1_functional_Extra_subjects.ica/
    32     1

Error Time: 10/14/2014 16:19:00
Error using ==> textscan
Invalid file identifier.  Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.