Hi Samantha,

FSLview only shows volumes together that are in the exact same space. You cannot visualise the MNI152_T1_0.5mm template together with the 1mmAtlas.  In MRICro e.g. you could.

Is there a reason why you need the 0.5mm template and connot take the 1mm one? If yes, you yould need to reslice the atlas to the 0.5mm space.

Best,
Markus

Hi Everyone,
I recently installed FSL on my PC (using VMware) and am planning to register my subjects' brains to the MNI152_T1_0.5mm standard template. However, when I open this template in FSLView, I find that I cannot view any structures from the FSL atlases on the standard. Instead of being able to view the structure's probability map, it appears as lines of noise across the image and the MNI brain becomes distorted.

I am able to view these same structures without problem on the lower resolution MNI templates (e.g. 1mm).
Is this a problem because the template I'm using has such a high resolution? Or possibly a memory/RAM problem?

Please let me know if you have any advice!
Thank you,
Samantha