Hi,

it depends on what exactly you want to do.

1) If you only want to do TBSS on the data you already analysed, there is
no problem.
Put all FA data (subject_number_FA.nii) in one folder and start running
TBSS (cd into that directory and hit: tbss_1_preproc *.nii).

2) If, however, you want to recreate all FAs with tools from FSL, I think
you have to invert the x or z  bvecs (not sure anymore). Best create the
tensors in a preliminary subject with dtifit and  have a look at the
dti_V1.nii.gz  with FSLview, display option RGB and Lines).

Best,
Markus

--
Dr Markus Gschwind
Functional Brain Mapping Laboratory | Campus Biotech - Neuroscience