Hi - from the report log it looks like it run OK - however, indeed the forward and backwards estimates are quite different from each other, which isn't a good sign.
I can't tell from the text file which steps might have not worked well - you need to look carefully through the web-page report with various stages summarised with image outputs.
Cheers.