Hi - try 'convertwarp'…this allows you to concatenate linear and non-linear transformations.

Best,
Ricarda

**Please use my new email address**
Ricarda Menke, PhD
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
phone: 0044 1865 222 738