Hi Samantha,

FSLview only shows volumes together that are in the exact same space. You
cannot visualise the MNI152_T1_0.5mm template together with the 1mmAtlas.
In MRICro e.g. you could.

Is there a reason why you need the 0.5mm template and connot take the 1mm
one? If yes, you yould need to reslice the atlas to the 0.5mm space.

Best,
Markus