Hi Gillian

I don't accept private candidates - i.e. anyone that has no connection with the school.

However, we have private candidates who:

who wish to take a resit who are in our school
Bi-lingual students who are fluent in another language who have just arrived at the school and they are able to achieve a GCSE/GCE in that language

If a student fails to get into university and has a gap year with no connection to another exam centre, and who were previously on our role, then we will under special circumstances accept them sitting a resit here

With 2000 of our own students - I just don't have the space for private ones as well.

Hope this helps

Best wishes

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham