Hi Chris

Do you really charge every student £9 on top of our board entry fees?  I am obviously far too soft on our students

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Officer

Hinchingbrooke School

Telephone: 01480 375700 Ext 5706

Sent: 16 October 2014 08:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GCSE re-sits

We only fund GCSE resits in Maths and English if they got less than a C and are on the GCSE enrolled course.  All other resits are paid by the student plus our £9.00 fee for administration, invigilation and room costs.

Chris Hemming

Examinations Officer

Hills Road Sixth Form College | Cambridge CB2 8PE              New_HRSFC_Logo_300x60

(Direct line 01223 278027 | Fax 01223 278070 | [log in to unmask]

Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.