Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to our latest book:

Britta Baumgarten, Priska Daphi and Peter Ullrich (eds.)
Conceptualizing Culture in Social Movement Research
Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology, 8 October 2014

Chapters by James Jasper, June Nash, Laurence Cox, Nicole Doerr, Cristina Flesher Fominaya, Jeffrey Juris, Reiner Keller, Olga Malets, Erik Neveu, Jochen Roose, Sabrina Zajak, and the editors.

Hardback available at £45.50 / $73.50 with the flyer attached (until 31 October).

Reviews:

"A valuable and timely contribution. The authors and editors of this terrific volume provide the tools for figuring out how culture matters to movements with a useful conceptual framework and case studies chock-full of theoretical insights." - Francesca Polletta, University of California, Irvine, US

"In line with the more general cultural turn in the social sciences, this state-of-the-art collection of essays and analyses provides stimulating ideas and insights into theoretical, methodological, and empirical aspects of culture in social movements. It is a must for both curious newcomers and experienced scholars working in this field." - Dieter Rucht, Free University Berlin and WZB Berlin Social Science Center, Germany

More details on http://www.palgrave.com/page/detail/?K=9781137385789

Best,

Priska

---